Contest for Demo Accounts
Since March 2010, every month NordFX holds a two-week DemoCup contest. The monthly draw is $3,500. The annual prize pool is $42,000. Anyone may take part in the contest and absolutely free of charge.
Only practice (demo) accounts may participate in the contest, however all awards are real. Who might become a winner? The names of top 10 are announced on completion of each monthly stage of the contest – the names of those who can prove their trading strategies profitable, those who have the largest deposits after two weeks of trading with a virtual $10,000 in their demo accounts.
The rest of the participants won't be disappointed – 10 randomly selected contestants will receive consolation prizes!
The terms are the same for all participants – both for beginners and experienced traders. Excitement? Yes. Real trading atmosphere? More than enough! Prizes? Of course! Top 10 finalists will receive REAL money by trading VIRTUAL! Moreover, 10 more contestants will receive consolation prizes!
Would like to join and contend for prizes? Ready to try your luck and strategies? Prepared to prove the profitability of your trading tactics? Ready to win REAL money? If yes, this is the Place to Be!
Date and time of the next contest stage:
- Start: 13.02.2017 00:00 (server time)
- Finish: 24.02.2017 22:00 (server time)
Results and winners naming: 26.02.2017 00:00 (server time)
Registration for the contest:
- each participant has the right to register only one account;
- each account is opened by the following link: http://contest.nordfx.com/;
- when registering an account, the contestant is obliged to provide true information (participants' names and addresses are confidential and won't be disclosed);
- each participant's trading results are available in "Monitoring of Contest Accounts" http://contest.nordfx.com/monitoring/ or in МetaTrader 4 after logging in with the investor password – NordFX. Direct copying of other participants’ trades is forbidden;
- accounts not included in monitoring are not allowed to participate in the contest;
- the initial deposit for participation is $10,000;
- credit leverage is 1:100;
- it is not allowed to make any transactions before the beginning or after the completion of the contest stage;
- each participant has to close all open positions and delete all pending orders by the end of the contest;
- after a contest phase is over, the contest accounts get disabled but remain available for public viewing;
- it is not allowed to work from the same IP address in different accounts participating in the contest;
- in each case of IP coincidence for different accounts, these accounts will be disqualified. It is not allowed to work via a proxy server or using programs that change real IP addresses;
- it’s allowed to use any trading strategies and expert advisors;
- all trading instruments can be used for trading in the contest.
- prize money is credited only to a participant’s real trading account and becomes available for withdrawal or for trading;
- winners are those participants who finish the contest with the largest deposit amounts;
- ten consolation prizes will be randomly allotted among the participants from the 11th to the 100th places inclusive;
- if deposit amounts of two or more contest participants are identical, prize money is divided between them in equal shares;
- in order to receive the prize, the participant must open a new real account, verify it and send a claim containing the contest account login, its password and the real account number.
- a prize winner may not take part in the next two contest stages.
Monthly contest prizes are:
1st place - $1,000
2nd place - $700
3rd place - $500
4th place - $200
5th place - $100
6th place - $100
7th place - $100
8th place - $100
9th place - $100
10th place - $100
10 consolation prizes, $50 each
NordFX has a right to:
- disqualify a participant without prior notice in case of his violation of the contest rules;
- annul a participant's results as well as the prize amount in case he violates the contest rules;
- have all disputed results settled by NordFX administration;
- use the information associated with prize accounts for promotional purposes and publish it in any sources of information;
- all company's decisions are final and not subject to revision.